ClickBank University 2.0 Review Should you BUY or NOT
ClickBank is and has been a very well-known platform for both vendors and affiliate marketers alike to make money online for many years now. They had launched their first version of ClickBank University back in 2013 and 3 years later they’ve upgraded it to 2.0.
In this ClickBank University 2.0 expert review, Plus Crunch will reveal pros and cons about the platform and information and training they offer.
What Is It?
Clickbank University is a training center and community on how to create your own info products to sell online. You can also learn how to market other people’s products via affiliate marketing.
Before we get going we would like to clarify that ClickBank University 2.0 is a good course with useful tools to help people create their own digital products and market it on ClickBank and make money. They also have a set of course to guide people in affiliate marketing.
The quality of training is very high, and the community is active. The price is quite high but not unreasonable for what you get. Our thoughts is that this could be a good product for someone looking to market information via their own info product listed on Clickbank, but the training to make money in affiliate marketing is not as good compared to others. But never the less its still valuable information which will get you up and running with the basics, and the thing with affiliate marketing is the more you understand how it works the easier it gets.
Before You Buy
Usually we seen many con artists trying to squeeze every penny out of visitors on sales pages, so Clickbank’s University straightforward sales page was a pleasant surprise. They are clear about what you will be doing inside the members area, and what your money will pay for.
What you get part of the course:
- 8-Week Affiliate + 12-Week Vendor Class
- Bi-Weekly Expert Classes
- Specially Curated Add-on Trainings
- CBU Toolkit and Traffic Center
- Massive Discounts on our Favorite Tools
- Live Events for a Fraction of the Price
- AND The Exclusive ClickBank University Community
- And Surprise bonuses
You will get complete access to 2 Separate Training Tracks, 1. ClickBank Product Publishing & 2. ClickBank Affiliate Mastery
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee it’s basically a risk-free investment
- 8-week course to teach people how to promote other people’s product on ClickBank as an affiliate, So, you don’t need to create your own product and all you need to do is to promote other people’s product and earn affiliate commissions.
- Brainstorming and researching on what niche to go into and what product to create
- How to create a customer avatar
- How to create a digital product
- How to create a landing page/squeeze page
- How to create a sales funnel
- How to drive traffic to your landing page
- How to get affiliates to promote your product
- How to scale up your ClickBank business
- Adam and Justin offer a weekly Live Q&A webinar that allows members to ask any questions they have. Another thing is that the webinars are recorded so any member can watch them anytime they want.
- Access to a CBU forum and their private Facebook group
- Created by ClickBank for ClickBank
- They try to up-sell a landing page building software which cost $600 (we would recommend not to buy this as their are cheaper landing page builders out there in the market for example Thrive Architect only cost $67 or roughly £50. ClickBank Builder 2.0 has its own advantage though. It is created by ClickBank themselves so you can easily integrate and customize it with your ClickBank offers.
- There is a lot more information on creating and selling your own product than promoting other people’s product. The training on the affiliate side is not really updated.
- One more issue with their training, both the affiliate and the vendor side, is that you’re not allowed to go through all the training videos once you join. They only allow you to watch few and they’ll unlock each one for you after some time. According to them, this is to avoid you from skipping any steps. However, it’s really quite annoying for many people when they can’t get access to everything even after they’ve paid the price.
Is ClickBank University 2.0 a Scam?
ClickBank University 2.0 is definitely NOT a scam because there are real coaches with legit training resources to help you make money with ClickBank. Its all down to the individual and how they pick up different aspects of the course up and start implementing it. We advise to implement as you go along the course or this can lead to procrastination and you will start forgetting what you learnt previously.